Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and it’s the perfect opportunity to surprise your sweetheart with a romantic getaway. If there is an ultimate romantic place on this earth, one can easily name Banff National Park as one of them. The magical Canadian Rockies are synonymous with beauty and romance, a place to experience love in all its splendour. Do something extra special this year and experience Valentine’s Day in Banff. We’ve compiled a few sexy ways to love it up. Find a romantic lodging that inspires intimacy and relaxation. Dine at a romantic restaurant and set the stage for a sensual weekend. Whatever options you select, you and your babe are sure to have a passionate and enchanting time over Valentine’s Day in Banff. Take your Valentine somewhere romantic, like Lake Louise – the perfect setting for a boost in your romanticism. Here, you will find the amenities needed for both rejuvenating your romance and keeping active – the recipe for a perfect Valentine Getaway.
If you want to feel like royalty, take your sweetie to the Castle and make her your princess. Both Fairmont Lake Louise & Fairmont Banff Springs make great options for an ultimate romantic getaway.
If you want something more private but still in Lake Louise, then check in at Lake Louise Inn, a cozy property with a great location and awesome Valentine’s prices (190 CAD/night).
But if you are more of Big City-Couple and need to be surrounded by buzz and noise, then check in at the charming Fox Hotel & Suites, endowed with all the amenities for a pampering romantic getaway.
Valentine TO DO list:
We can’t really tell you how to be a romantic, but it’s our job to create the romantic setting and give you some romantic guidance – that you MUST follow:
- Treat your darling and yourself to an indulgent couple’s massage at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise Spa. They truly have an extraordinary spa. If you’ll be checking in downtown, Red Earth Spa (located in Caribou Lodge & Spa) is another excellent option.
- If you think that a romantic Sleigh-ride might be too classical for you two, then take your sweetie dogsledding in Banff National Park. You guys have got to experience this infinite beauty together and start building your Valentine memories!
- Ice Skating on Lake Louise: with such gorgeous surroundings, you can’t really get more romantic than that. Dance with your sweetheart in that idyllic surrealist stage, for the ultimate romance.
- Valentine’s Brunch at Bow Valley Grill: a special four course menu for two featuring Fresh Shucked Oysters, Porterhouse Steak and dessert. Enjoy majestic views of Banff National Park in a relaxed family friendly atmosphere that celebrates love & romance.
- If you need to burn some calories after overindulging on the Fairmont’s delicious dinner, strap on your snowshoes and go for a romantic walk into the into the woods of Banff National Park, where you’ll discover the most pristine, powdery snow, and make some wonderful memories. Re-invent the Wilderness Selfie Concept:-)
Package no longer available.