Save & Ski longer! Book in Advance for Winter 2019/20
Three ski areas make up the world-famous Banff experience – the Banff 3 Area Lift Ticket is valid for Mt Norquay, Sunshine, and the Lake Louise Ski Resort. Skiers and snowboarders of all experiences can find countless runs to satisfy their craving for perfect snow. With 29 lifts and nearly 250 named runs, lineups aren’t a problem.
Ski Big 3 Lift Tickets Include:
- Unlimited Skiing & Riding at Banff Sunshine, The Lake Louise Ski Resort & Mt Norquay
- Free Night Skiing and Tubing – Fri & Sat Nights (Dec-Feb) at Mt Norquay
- Hotel Ticket Delivery with 3+ Day Advance Purchases (or pick up at Banff Ski Hub, 119 Banff Ave.)
- Free Ski Shuttle from Banff and Lake Louise Hotels to all 3 Ski Resorts
- Complimentary Pass to the Whyte Museum – with purchase of 3+ multi-day Lift Ticket
- Complimentary Pass to the Banff Hot Springs – with purchase of 3+ multi-day Lift Ticket
- Exclusive Pass Perks for Restaurants, Retail and Activities for all Lift Ticket Holders
All prices are in CAD $
The best deals are available when lift tickets and accommodation are booked together!
Our 2019/20 Banff Winter Stay & Ski Packages are on sale now. Save up to 30% on Banff winter packages when you book by Nov 30, 2019.
Discounted lift tickets must be booked as part of a package with accommodation.
Valid dates for lift tickets: Nov 15, 2019 - May 15, 2020
Children 5 and under are always free when accompanied by an adult (free tot lift ticket required).
» Avoid Long Lineups
Pre-Purchased lift tickets from EnjoyBanff.com will be waiting for you at your hotel front desk upon your arrival to Banff. Hotel ticket delivery only available with 3+ Day Advance Purchases.
Complimentary Ski Shuttle Service
- Purchase your discounted lift tickets and have free shuttle access to Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resorts and Mt Norquay. Multiple pick up locations around town allow easy access to and from the resorts.
2019/20 Special Offer – FREE Banff Upper Hot Springs Pass & Whyte Museum Pass
- We are pleased to offer a fantastic value add of ONE complimentary Banff Upper Hot Springs Pass and ONE complimentary Whyte Museum Pass for every person who purchases a 3+ day tri-area lift ticket.
- Soak in the steamy hot mineral water where travelers have come to “take the waters” for over a hundred years. Banff National Park’s only hot springs pool welcome you for an authentic heritage experience that is a favorite amongst visitors.
- The Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies collects, preserves and exhibits materials related to the cultural heritage of the Rocky Mountains of Canada.
- Available for adults, seniors, youths & children when purchasing a 3+ day paid tri-area lift ticket (not available for kids ski free)
- Vouchers will be delivered with lift tickets to the hotel or at Banff Ski Hub, Banff Springs Hotel Ski Desk and Chateau Lake Louise Ski Desk when tri-area voucher is redeemed. Unfortunately, vouchers are not available for collection at the three ski resorts.
- Banff Upper Hot Springs and Whyte Museum voucher good for a one-time use.
- Offer available only for pre-purchased tickets – not available for purchase in resort.
*All rates, availability and tours are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until fully confirmed.
*Discounted lift tickets must be booked as part of a package with accommodation.