Save & Ski longer! Book in Advance
Three ski areas make up the world-famous Banff experience – the Banff Ski Pass is valid for Norquay, Sunshine, and Lake Louise. Skiers and snowboarders of all experiences can find countless runs to satisfy their craving for perfect snow. The spectacular mountain and forest scenery enhances your time on the beautifully groomed slopes, with state-of-the-art snow making supplementing the naturally pristine mountain snowfall. With 29 lifts and nearly 250 named runs, lineups aren’t a problem.
Valid dates for lift tickets: Nov 01, 2018 - May 22, 2019
KIDS SKI FREE PROGRAM
Up to 3 kids 12 and under ski free with the purchase of a lift ticket of equal duration by a related adult
- All lift tickets 5 days duration and above.
- Start date must be the same on both the adult’s and children’s tickets.
- Free kids lift tickets are not available online. Please call 1.888.313.6161 or +1 403.313.6161 to add these tickets to your package. Or ask for assistance for this item through online chat.
Children 5 and under are always free when accompanied by an adult (free lift ticket required).
» Avoid Long Lineups
Pre-Purchased lift tickets from EnjoyBanff.com will be waiting for you at your lodging checkin location upon your arrival to Banff.
» Pay a fraction of the price you would be paying at the ticket window for your Banff Ski Pass
Complimentary Ski Shuttle Service
- Purchase your discounted lift tickets and have free shuttle access to Banff Sunshine, Lake Louise Ski Resorts and Mt Norquay. Multiple pick up locations around town allow easy access to and from the resorts.
2018/19 SKI SEASON SPECIAL OFFER – FREE Banff Upper Hot Springs Pass & Whyte Museum Pass
- We are pleased to offer a fantastic value add of ONE complimentary Banff Upper Hot Springs Pass and ONE complimentary Whyte Museum Pass for every person who purchases a 3+ day tri-area lift ticket.
- Soak in the steamy hot mineral water where travelers have come to “take the waters” for over a hundred years. Banff National Park’s only hot springs pool welcome you for an authentic heritage experience that is a favorite amongst visitors.
- The Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies collects, preserves and exhibits materials related to the cultural heritage of the Rocky Mountains of Canada.
- Available for adults, seniors, youths & children when purchasing a 3+ day paid tri-area lift ticket (not available for kids ski free)
- Vouchers will be delivered with lift tickets to the hotel or at Banff Ski Hub, Banff Springs Hotel Ski Desk and Chateau Lake Louise Ski Desk when tri-area voucher is redeemed. Unfortunately, vouchers are not available for collection at the three ski resorts.
- Banff Upper Hot Springs and Whyte Museum voucher good for a one-time use.
- Offer available only for pre-purchased tickets – not available for purchase in resort.
*All rates, availability and tours are subject to change without notice and cannot be guaranteed until fully confirmed.
*Discounted lift tickets must be booked as part of a package with accommodation.