The Wolfdog Sanctuary tour provides an up close and intimate look at wolves and wolf-dogs. Gain a better understanding about wild wolves and their importance in the natural environment while also seeing first hand wolf behavior through the wolfdogs at the sanctuary.
During your visit you will gain a better understanding about wild wolves and their importance in the natural environment while also seeing first hand wolf behavior through the wolfdogs at the sanctuary. You will have plenty of photo opportunities and ample time to speak with the sanctuary guardian who will answer all your questions. This exclusive tour has limited availability and restricted numbers per tour to ensure the wolfdogs stay inquisitive and close during your visit.
Itinerary & Highlights:
- Semi private guided sanctuary experience
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Up close and personal experience with wolfdogs
Remember to Bring:
- Dress for the weather, you will be outside.
- Remember to bring your camera.
- Maximum 8 people per tour
- Children must be 12 years and older
- Tours can not run with just 1 guest due to guest safety, please call our staff to book with other guests.
- If you are scared of big dogs, this tour is not for you!
- Please do not bring any pets, including dogs, to the Sanctuary
- Transportation is available on a request basis from Banff and Canmore at an additional charge **
**Transport from Banff:
- $395 for up to 2 people (includes entry to the Wolfdog Sanctuary).
- $490 for up to 4 people (includes entry to the Wolfdog Sanctuary).
- For larger groups please contact us on 1-888 313 6161.
Discover Banff Tours
Discover Banff Tours began as a humble tour company in 1999 providing small personalized tours with an emphasis on guest-guide interaction. They've since grown into the premier tour operator in the Canadian Rockies, offering more activities and options than any other company. Their year-round tours show off the best highlights and landmarks and are sure to leave fantastic memories and bragging rights for a lifetime.