Banff Ski School
Be prepared to make the most of your time on the slopes by booking your lessons before you arrive in Banff. Banff Ski School has options for those who have never set foot on a ski run before, those who want to try their hand at boarding for the first time, or for those with intermediate or advanced abilities who want to fine-tune their skills and take their sport to the next level. Qualified teachers will lead you through fun and informative classes that are bound to improve your snow vacation.
Club Ski / Club Junior Includes:
- 3 Days of guiding & instruction, one day at each area with the same Ski Pro
- 2 Start days each week – Sunday and Thursday
- Program starts at Lake Louise Ski Resort followed by Sunshine Village and then Mt. Norquay
- Daily start time is 9:45am
- At least 4 hours per day of guiding and instruction, caters to all abilities, including beginners and includes guided tours of each resort
- Maximum group size is 9 participants
- Certified Canadian Ski (CSIA) Instructors
- Please note: The Club Junior Program (6-12 yrs. old) may be purchased without adult enrolment in the Club Ski program. Club Junior participants must wear a helmet during the program.
Club Ski lessons take place on all 3 Banff & Lake Louise mountains. That means on top of learning from a certified instructor, you’ll also be shown where to find the best powder and most stunning views.
Valid dates for lessons: Jan 19, 2019 - May 12, 2019